This is a tutorial on how to split an .mp4 to beat the <4GB restriction some devices have.
I have tested this
and it appears to be working most of the time. Hit or miss…
1. Download Yamb: YAMB » Yet Another MP4Box UI
Add, then rename and process the splits one at a time
– Download & run YAMB from the link provided.
– Select option displayed on picture
– Add file
– Choose filesize (must obviously be less than 4000MB)
– Rename & click next
– Re-run YAMB and select displayed option
– Add, then rename and process the splits one at a time